Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 3, 2011

Tutorial: Gifts to Give in Quantity



I am the Hospitality Chairperson for my kid’s elementary school PTA.
That means every Christmas, I need to come up with a nice gift for about 70 people, including all the staff and teachers.  Of course, my budget is next to nothing.  Every year my goal is to give something that is thoughtful, and let’s them all know how much we appreciate the amazing job they are doing with our kids.
Last year we gave Peppermint Popcorn, like the bag shown above.

Another year, we gave potpourri in a cello gift sack.  We kept the orange whole.  It was very pretty, and hopefully was enjoyed, as it simmered on their stove throughout the season.
Image via the Giver's Log
This year we were thinking along the lines of Hot Chocolate…. like the hot chocolate on a stick from The Givers Log.
Or possible a little jar of homemade jelly and bread.
Decisions, decisions….  Do you have any ideas?  What would you love if you are a teacher?   I need to figured it all out… and quick.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét