Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 2, 2011

V-Day Door Decor

So remember yesterday's tablescape and I had warmed up to the heart shape. Well.....I think I've warmed up a bit more. :)


What do you think? Would you like a closer look?
Yep, those would be two hearts. I finally got my double wreath too! These wreaths were simple enough to make. I just glued some of the same flowers from the mantle to opposite sides of the top of the hearts and then took some fabric that I had and used that to tie the wreaths together and add a small bow to the top of the wreaths. What's funny about this fabric is that I made a banner out of it as well and then decided that I didn't like it. :) I still have the banner. I made it too long as well. It's like 9 ft long. Maybe I should give the banner away...hmm...I feel an idea brewing. Would you guys be interested in my banner?
 Here are just some artsy shots of the wreaths. I do love all of those flowers. :) I also love how simple and pretty the wreaths are. I promise this is the last of my V-Day decor. :) I hope you guys have enjoyed it!

On Monday I'll introduce you guys to my new curtains, and if you were paying attention to Monday's post then you'll have already gotten a sneak peak. How many of you are now going to go back and look at Monday's pictures? ;-)

Anyways, have a great day guys and tomorrow I'm sure Dana will be bringing us some more scrumptiousness from her kitchen! See y'all later!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét