Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 12, 2010

Felt Egg Design Book




Come have a look at what is inside this little book...

I've been wanting to make some sort of little creative felt book for a while now, and then last week, in the middle of a completely unrelated meeting at my day job with some boring white guys in suits, I just started having all these ideas for new tutorials I could create around Easter and spring related themes. Not sure where the inspiration was in that scenario, but I came out of that meeting with a whole list of ideas scribbled in the margins of my notebook. So, this is the first in a couple more to come...

I had something sort of traditional in mind at first for this little egg design book, but then just found I loved making the kooky monster and character faces more than anything else...so the shapes I started cutting out from felt became more and more conducive to facial features rather than stripey and dotted eggs.
Whatever the case, I love the portability of this book and its open-ended creative potential using just basic felt shapes in a variety of colors. While I admit, it has taken me all week to really work out the end result you see here, the book really should come together quite easily. (don't let the 9 pages of instructions scare you--almost half are rectangular templates).


chezbeeperbebe.blogspot.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét