Tutorial and ideas to make everything about gift, holiday craft, boxes, wrapping, packaging, crochet, knit, embroidery, make handmade, make craft, folding paper, crafts, handicraft, tatting, knoting, origami, kirigami,recycling, scrapbooking, clay, toy,home decor, gardening ...
Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 3, 2011
What you’ll need:
-2 Pieces of paper, different colors are ideal
-Lot of tape
1. Cut about 20 strips 1/2″ by 6″ out of paper #1 (I used peach)
2. Cut about 15 strips 1/2″ by 4″ out of paper #2 (I used light pink)
***Set up for your next couple steps by cutting about a million pieces of tape about 1/4″ -1/2″ wide***
4. For the 6″ and 4″ strips, fold in half. Do not crease!!! Line it up so the two ends are only overlapping for half the width. 5. Tape each together just at the end
6. Cut a circle out of paper #1. I just traced the roll of tape for the size 7. Tape the 6″ strips around in the circle. Overlap each one with the one before it, about half the width. (I ended up using 17 to make it all the way around)
8. For the last 6″ piece, untape the fold. Tape the top piece to the circle just as with the rest of the strips. Lift the adjacent folded strip slightly and tape the bottom half under these strips.
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 for the 4″ pieces. The inner diameter should be smaller than the previous circle.
10. Fold the extra strips into figure 8s and loops. Interlock and weave
8. Tape the looped pieces to the inner most part of the bow